What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"ZaggKeys Pro Plus keyboard"

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm looking at the zagg webpage trying to figure out if this certain keyboard, the one with the backlit lights, comes with a case? Or does the iPad fold over the keyboard, making the back of the iPad the back of the "case"? Do you know if this keyboard will fit in all the zaggfolio cases?
Thanks!

OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
gresh14 said:
I'm looking at the zagg webpage trying to figure out if this certain keyboard, the one with the backlit lights, comes with a case? Or does the iPad fold over the keyboard, making the back of the iPad the back of the "case"? Do you know if this keyboard will fit in all the zaggfolio cases?
Thanks!

Never mind figured it out-
Does anyone have this backlit keyboard though? Happy with it?

Spyderchic11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought it as a Christmas to myself! I love it! It is a little heavier than the Logitech Ultratrim, but it the keyboard stay locked on to the ipad. I love the fact that I can use it in low light rooms. I am very happy with it.

OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Spyderchic11 said:
I just bought it as a Christmas to myself! I love it! It is a little heavier than the Logitech Ultratrim, but it the keyboard stay locked on to the ipad. I love the fact that I can use it in low light rooms. I am very happy with it.

I'm getting for myself too as a late Christmas gift! I love the idea of the backlit keys!

NickyD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zagg meh. I got the Adonit Writer. I like the new clamcase but it's too heavy and a bit expensive.

Most reactions

Latest posts