What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zagg Packaging FAIL

OP
Linkreincarnate

Linkreincarnate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.linkreincarnate.com
I know right? Honestly if it's as good as they say it is, they could ship it in a manilla envelope or something right? What was all that talk about it being used on helicopter blades if they're afraid to ship it?

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
Seems odd. When we first purchased a set of skins, everything came in a single tube. It's most likely that a n00b in shipping packed the product having no clue what they were doing. To suggest that this was a corporate decision is a bit of a stretch... :p

Piko

OP
Linkreincarnate

Linkreincarnate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.linkreincarnate.com
Seems odd. When we first purchased a set of skins, everything came in a single tube. It's most likely that a n00b in shipping packed the product having no clue what they were doing. To suggest that this was a corporate decision is a bit of a stretch... :p

Piko
I don't really think they are afraid to ship their protector I was just being a smart-alec. You still have to admit that for this package at least it was an epic fail...

tluv00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder how much you could have saved on shipping if they weren't killing so many trees.

HarlyFan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How tough was it to apply this protector without getting any bubbles?

OP
Linkreincarnate

Linkreincarnate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.linkreincarnate.com
Not too hard but I ran out of juice at the end. Pace yourself and you'll be fine. Definitely do not use too little though. I've heard nightmare stories about people using too little and it never being right.

Here is a video review.

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not too hard but I ran out of juice at the end. Pace yourself and you'll be fine. Definitely do not use too little though. I've heard nightmare stories about people using too little and it never being right.

Here is a video review.

Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions