What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zagg 25% off discount codes

King

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just received an email from zagg today. They gave me 2 25% off codes to share. I won't be shopping with zagg anymore, it has taken them more than 2 weeks to ship my product and customer service is unsatisfactory. It expires in 7 days so use it quick.
cheers. From your loving king.

Codes: zd6sn0aj
Or
zdb37fan

hanz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if your not satisfied and there customer service sucks why the heck would i want to order from them????:confused:

OP
King

King

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hanz said:
if your not satisfied and there customer service sucks why the heck would i want to order from them????:confused:

No one asked you to order anything. I simply posted the codes for people who wanted to buy a zagg product at a discounted price. The reason for me to mention my dissatisfaction with zagg's customer service was to give a reason to why I was giving it away. I did not want to appear as a troll by just putting up fake codes.

Hullianjev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now-a-days, Many companies provides the discount codes for different kinds of products. It varies according to the stock, market value and on some other things. Couponing is an activity that combines shopping skills with couponing in an attempt to save as much money as possible while accumulating the most groceries. One of my friend receive a message form zagg about the providing 25% off discount codes.

Most reactions