What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youtube crashing after ipad2 Jailbreak

Kabona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ever since i jailbroke my ipad2 with jailbreakme, everytime i search a video on youtube the app just closes.

Anyone else having this problem?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Working for me too. Did you install any JB tweak that messes with YouTube, such as YourTube?

ipadlover29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ever since i jailbroke my ipad2 with jailbreakme, everytime i search a video on youtube the app just closes.

Anyone else having this problem?

I had the same issue. After a lot of playing around I found out in my case it was because I downloaded the tv out app from the cydia store. By default it was activated once installed. So you can deactivate it or just uninstall it. Hope that helps.

OP
K

Kabona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HA, uninstalled TVout and youtube works like a charm again.

Thanks!!

JeffBoyardee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same issue. After a lot of playing around I found out in my case it was because I downloaded the tv out app from the cydia store. By default it was activated once installed. So you can deactivate it or just uninstall it. Hope that helps.

God-friggin-bless you.

(I registered just so I could say that).

Most reactions