What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YFiSelect 5.0+ - Quickly Change WiFi Networks - $2.49

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
YFiSelect is an excellent little productivity tweak that allows you quick access to the list of available WiFi networks and to quickly change to another. For me, this is a boon as I regularly have to switch around at my office :)

The tweak can be launched either from SBSettings, by holding down the WiFi toggle (cool!), or via any assigned "Activator" action, meaning it is completely customisable to your needs!

The easiest way to demonstrate it is via the following skitch ;)

09a105a2a5a046a2fcb04837bdfba785.jpg

YFiSelect 5.0+ is compatible with all iPads and runs fine on the 6.1 jailbreak :D
Get it from the Cydia Store for $2.49 today!

Last edited:

ka5p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Computer illiterate SeniorCitizen trying to help special needs child. Need to EASILY select between two home wireless networks (depending on the app being used) and YFiSelect seems perfect. But I cannot figure out how to purchase or install the app. Please advise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Computer illiterate SeniorCitizen trying to help special needs child. Need to EASILY select between two home wireless networks (depending on the app being used) and YFiSelect seems perfect. But I cannot figure out how to purchase or install the app. Please advise.

Unfortunately, YFiSelect is only available to those individuals who have jail broken their iPads. It was never for sale in the AppStore; it was available in Cydia (the jail breaker's "store").

To add insult to injury, it appears as if this tweak is now defunct as it appears it has not been updated to run on iOS 7.

Sorry, but it's not available.

Marilyn

P.S. I removed your personal e-mail address. Not only is it against the forum rules, it's a safety measure (and keeps away the spam bots). As a general rule, never post your e-mail address in "public" - unless you want a bazillion ads in your e-mail inbox...

ka5p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately, YFiSelect is only available to those individuals who have jail broken their iPads. It was never for sale in the AppStore; it was available in Cydia (the jail breaker's "store").

To add insult to injury, it appears as if this tweak is now defunct as it appears it has not been updated to run on iOS 7.

Sorry, but it's not available.

Marilyn

P.S. I removed your personal e-mail address. Not only is it against the forum rules, it's a safety measure (and keeps away the spam bots). As a general rule, never post your e-mail address in "public" - unless you want a bazillion ads in your e-mail inbox...

Marilyn --- Thank you for the prompt response. I appreciate your input....guess I will have to wing it. Thanks again. Sorry 'bout the email.

Most reactions

Latest posts