What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes, buy one, NOW!

scaramonga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never ever would I have thought I'd convert (from Android lol) but this just excels in all departments. I am honestly 'in love' once again lol, my life is so much better, and I'm 49! lol :eek:

Maybe coz my eyes are now weak and I cant see as well as I used to, but, I'm luvvin my new iPad 3 all the same :) Shh, I'm away to make love to it lol ;)

Daylife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scaramonga said:
Never ever would I have thought I'd convert (from Android lol) but this just excels in all departments. I am honestly 'in love' once again lol, my life is so much better, and I'm 49! lol :eek:

Maybe coz my eyes are now weak and I cant see as well as I used to, but, I'm luvvin my new iPad 3 all the same :) Shh, I'm away to make love to it lol ;)

Congrats :)

altimax98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scaramonga said:

I'm a new convert as well. I'm still an android junky but the iPad kicks some serious tail... Not even a comparison to the Transformer or the Galaxy Tab..... Download air superiority for some really sick fun.. It murders battery though lol

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kitkat3709 said:
I love Brian Tong from CNET. :)

Sent from my IPad 3rd Generation 64 GB LTE Black :)

I gotta admit I enjoy his silliness and willingness to put himself out there. He is really the only one on cnet that does this kind of stuff. Always good for a laugh and about the tech that we all enjoy.

rushmore69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agreed the new iPad rocks and I have tried or owned a lot of Android devices. Currently have a Razr, Thrive and View. Love my Razr over iPhone, but prefer the iPad 3 for tablet use, with the exception being game emulators.

Most reactions

Latest posts