What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello iPad UserZ

Keebs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What an awesome device! Cannot put this thing down. Has become a useful tool in my retail furniture sales job... All my vendor websites (digital catalogs), space planning and rough room sketches are only a touch away.. My customers are WOW'd by the coolness factor and really helps with getting people involved in the the selection process.. I have already paid for my iPad with the extra commissions it has earned in this past week alone.. Love love love this device paired with my Verizon 3G android phone with a WIFI tether app. Maybe I will be able to talk the IT department into installing WIFI at work and all my prayers will have been answered.. Thank you Apple for making my job fun again and easier than ever! Happy to be aboard! Keebs

Most reactions

Latest posts