What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo! mail doesn't open

Reaction score
I can't open my yahoo email account. When I click on the icon at the bottom of the home screen, my email account opens but the most recent email displayed arrived on May 15 and I get an error message that says, "Cannot Get Mail
The connection to the server failed"
When I go to the Yahoo website and click on the "mail" icon, the page does not open.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If your Yahoo mail is not working on the website, I'd contact Yahoo and get that fixed first. If the basic email account is not working, then Mail on the iPad probably won't either.

If/when you get your webmail working, and Mail on the iPad still does not work, then go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Delete your Yahoo account then add it again. You won't lose anything, as all Yahoo mail is stored on the site, not the iPad.

Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts