What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo Mail App Problem

Dgethin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using the yahoo mail app on my iPad. My main account is with Sky Mail, also I have got two extra accounts with Hotmail, and Gmail. Everything was working good until I installed the new Apple update ios13.1, now when I open the yahoo mail app,I can only access the main account with Sky, where I click on the three lines to go to the other accounts at the top left hand corner, nothing happens. I uninstalled it and downloaded it again, and it is still the same.
I checked the yahoo email on Safari through a webpage and it works ok. Please help, i It’s being pain in the neck!!!

Aerofly

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This appears to be a problem with the Yahoo mail app for iPad which is not working under iPadOS13 and iPadOS13.1.
If you look at recent user reviews of the app you will find many reports of the same problem.
I myself am suffering with the app not working, however the app is working for the iPhone running iOS13 or iOS13.1

I presume Yahoo are now aware and will soon update the app, but knowing Yahoo I wouldn’t hold your breath.!

Aerofly

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I tried reinstalling yesterday and it was the same. I’ll give it another go if you say it’s ok now.

Edit: yes, it’s now working, I see they’ve put out an update!

Most reactions