What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem accessing yahoo mail

terryb43

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad says there is a problem accessing my yahoo email account via the mail app, but if I go in via safari it accesses it immediately, this has been happening for two days now. Hope someone can help

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
terryb43 said:
My ipad says there is a problem accessing my yahoo email account via the mail app, but if I go in via safari it accesses it immediately, this has been happening for two days now. Hope someone can help

Did you try deleting the account and opening it again?

OP
terryb43

terryb43

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
Did you try deleting the account and opening it again?

Hi scifan57, I have just tried your solution and it seems to have worked, I even sent an email to myself and it was delivered immediately. So thanks a lot, do you know what would have caused the problem in the first case?
Thanks again
TerryB

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
terryb43 said:
Hi scifan57, I have just tried your solution and it seems to have worked, I even sent an email to myself and it was delivered immediately. So thanks a lot, do you know what would have caused the problem in the first case?
Thanks again
TerryB

Not for sure, the file may have been corrupted somehow.

Most reactions

Latest posts