What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xoom

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anybody else had a play of one of these motorola tabs yet?

I had a go earlier today and have to say very impressed very good interface and a cracking screen,On the down side to chunky and no where enough apps built for honeycomb.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I played with one at Staples and for the life of me could not figure how to turn it on! Had to go get a staff ~ But the screen was so dull and I didn't care for the shape ~ I kept wanting to stretch it wider!

Katoosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought one along with the ipad2 at the same time had it for a week and took it back. The lack of apps was one thing. The apps that google did are really great. But the crashes and force close of apps got too annoying. Flash was a nice have but really did not work that great. I'll look at the android tablets again in another 6 mo to a year.

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The return rate on the xoom is 40 perc
It is not a good tablet. The operating system needs lots of work and the screen is dark.

Most reactions