What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xfin ity go question

willywonka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i recently put the xfinity go app on the ipad. Its great for watching shows and movies. Some shows will play on the ipad but not allow viewing via airplay on the tv. It shows a message on the tv " sorry due to ......". Is there any way around this restriction. Thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i recently put the xfinity go app on the ipad. Its great for watching shows and movies. Some shows will play on the ipad but not allow viewing via airplay on the tv. It shows a message on the tv " sorry due to ......". Is there any way around this restriction. Thanks
I'm afraid not. This is a restriction placed there by the copyright owners to prevent copying the video. You're allowed to stream the video to your iPad but can't send it to another device. If you have an Apple TV, you may be able to access the video directly.

Most reactions

Latest posts