What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrong date

OP
Wildfire

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, I wished I had a time machine. But I'm now playing Sherlock Holmes. I think I'm getting closer to the source of the mystery. Stay tuned...

Put her picture back and the ghost reappeared.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

I want to thank all of you who took the time to help me get rid of the mysterious Wednesday, September 12 that showed up in a black bar across the top of my iPad as explained in previous posts.
From your replies I learned a few things I didn't know or had forgotten.

The enigma was created by the use of the picture. When I looked at the original for the wallpaper, the day and date AND the black bar was there too.

Instead of looking into the future to 2018 to find a corresponding day/date in 2018, I went to the past, 2012 had a Wednesday, September 12. It was also the year I took the picture. Somehow the day and date except the year got into the picture.
Now I can go back to peruse the forum for the many items of interest to me and many others.
Au revoir mes amis...

Last edited:

Most reactions