What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow ..no xm ????

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any idea if there will be a app for flash player so I can get my XM

If XM requires Flash then don't expect it anytime soon. Mr. Jobs has made it quite clear that he does not want Flash on the iPad. Sorry.

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol, even if they did have the app out unless you are already paying for an on lines subscription you would have to purchase one to receive it. I love XM but I'm not purchasing it for my Droid. r'd rarely use it either way. And from what I hear from Droid owners who do have the app the streaming is not that great.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is an app, it's like 2.99 a month to use it but you can use it on all devices so iPad pc phone etc one access fee

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is no XM for iPad yet, but you might want to try the iPhone XM player.

It shows up if you search for XM on the App Store. I've never tried it, so I don't know if it will work for sure on the iPad, but it's free so if it doesn't, you've lost nothing.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It shows up if you search for XM on the App Store. I've never tried it, so I don't know if it will work for sure on the iPad, but it's free so if it doesn't, you've lost nothing.

This is the one I'm talking about, app is free but your xm subscription needs the 2.99 Internet plan, there is a trial period..limited channels just like online listening but otherwise nice.

iPadBiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I use this all the time on the iPad.. Be careful on 3G unless you have an unlimited plan (grandfathered plan). This thing sucks up a ton of mb's.. Obviously wifi works great.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pandora 40 hr. Free per month. Then I think .99 cents after for anything over 40 hr in that month. I use pandora and love it. Never used more than 40 hr tho..

Most reactions

Latest posts