What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you go to Starbucks for Wine and Beer?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been to many Starbucks cross-country, and in other parts of the world. Have never had less than friendly service at any of them. I'm especially grateful for those open 24 hours!

Me too, I have to say. I always think after one of the staff is sooooooo friendly too darn early, they really are the Apple of coffee!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No I wouldn't

I would. I was talking to my daughter about this last night, and apparently there are some SB that already incorporate this already. The issue will be that here in Cali, you have to be over 21 to serve alcohol. And there are a lot of under 21 year olds working...

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If Tim Hortons had wifi we wouldn't need Starbucks.

If you want booze in a coffee shop, you can just do what most people already do on golf courses. Just smuggle your own onto the course. (And you thought that those huge golf bags were just for carrying golf equipment?)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
KevinJS said:
If Tim Hortons had wifi we wouldn't need Starbucks.

If you want booze in a coffee shop, you can just do what most people already do on golf courses. Just smuggle your own onto the course. (And you thought that those huge golf bags were just for carrying golf equipment?)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

As a Canadian, and a coffee lover - black, no sugar - Tim's doesn't cut it for me. It's always smooth and tastes the same from sea to oily sea,
but it has no kick. Sometimes I wonder if it contains something other than caffeine, to make it addictive.

For grind at home beans I prefer "Kicking Horse" roast from British Columbia or "Just Us" from Nova Scotia.

AA

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't actually like Starbucks coffee. I prefer its chai. I'd rather make coffee at home with beans of my choice.

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, but not for alcohol. I'm addicted to my soy green tea latte, and I can't do without having it once a week.

And now, I'm just about to go and get one.

Most reactions

Latest posts