What's new

word wrap

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
290
Reaction score
21
Location
UK
Twitter is behaving strangely, the text runs out of the box so I cant see what I'm writing.

This is some sort of word wrap problem.

Any solutions?
 
Not sure if this is in the right place.
 
I've had that happen myself with twitter and also twitterific.

What I did were the immediate fixes of closing out the twitter app and trying it again.

If that didn't resolve it a simple restart of your machine helped do the trick.

Good luck.

Skimonkey ~
 
There was an update today which should have fixed this issue.
 
Last edited:
There's been about 10 updates since June to current date...so do make sure your updates are current. I checked for the version history and it doesn't say on the version what is improved specifically...except "minor improvements."
 
I had the same problem before, and it is working after the last update.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom