What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woops, accidentally deleted utilites on ipad2

camnsteph

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I accidentally erased the utilities app that came on my iPad. I looked in the app store to see if I could reinstall it, but couldn't find it. Does anyone know how to get this back? I thought about trying a system reset, but was afraid I would loose apps that I installed since buying the iPad.

Thanks!

oneperspective

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As long as you sync your iPad to you iTunes account this should back up your purchases to you computer. You can then restore the iPad to it's original state. This way you should not lose any of your purchased apps.

oneperspective

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do the restore from itunes on the computer with your iPad connected rather than a reset on the iPad.

NakedFaerie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No you didn't. You can't delete any app on a stock iPad. You can only delete apps that you install.
If you've jail broken it then yes you can but you should've backed up things before you try things out like deleting apps.

Just do a restore and you will get all the stock apps back. Then iTunes will install any app you've installed.

Most reactions

Latest posts