What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wmv

swuziq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I open WMV attachments in my yahoo email on my IPad? I click on it and it justs sits there and says it is loading but nothing happens. My friend who has the same Ipad2 doesn't have a problem with it. I down loaded an ap for this, but that doesn't really work either. Thanks!

drb_52

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What app is your friend using to open the wmv file? The iPad won't play wmv files directly, but it will try to convert them to a playable format.
That's why it just sits there.
I use Buzz Player and AVplayerHD but there are a lot of different players available.
Make sure the app you have or get will play the wmv format.

Last edited:
OP
S

swuziq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
drb_52 said:
What app is your friend using to open the wmv file? The iPad won't play wmv files directly, but it will try to convert them to a playable format.
That's why it just sits there.
I use Buzz Player and AVplayerHD but there are a lot of different players available.
Make sure the app you have or get will play the wmv format.

Thanks. I got the AVplayerHD and got it to open..

Most reactions