What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wish i could do BXCVN on ipad but ????

sandeep3439

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ,
I am new to the iWorld and so far it's been a great experience moving but one thing I desperately miss is editing documents locally and saving them locally, for last 20 years on the windows world it's been easy doin it. Can any of you give ideas on achieving my objective. One last thing if I can use my mobile sim and make calls instead of charring two gadgets it could make like simpler. Any thoughts ?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, hopefully you will get the answer that you need but. Have deleted your two other duplicate post/threads as it just fragments the discussions, which won't help you and also it's against the forum rules.

Good luck!

The Archangel

Bingoldsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is BXCVN? And what kind of documents and editing are you desiring to work with? By saving "locally," what do you mean by that?

Most reactions