What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless keyboards and apple cck

blsessex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, does anybody know if wireless keyboards will work with the apple camera connection kit?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

I have both - the wireless KB connects via Bluetooth & the CCK w/ the iPad docking station - what do you want to do?

OP
B

blsessex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, well I just wanted to know if wireless kb's that had a wireless USB dongle that could plug in the USB port of the apple cck would work. :). I'm aware that Bluetooth kb's would work with an iPad.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi, well I just wanted to know if wireless kb's that had a wireless USB dongle that could plug in the USB port of the apple cck would work. :). I'm aware that Bluetooth kb's would work with an iPad.

OK - your question in the OP was unclear since USB was not mentioned; but, the CCK comes w/ 2 adapters, one is to allow attachment of a SD camera card to import images; the other is for a USB connection BUT for your camera to be connected directly; the USB adapter will not accept other types of devices, such as keyboards or flash drives - this is my understanding for the 'native' iPad (not sure about one that is jailbroken?). :)

Most reactions