What's new

[WINNER] Strotter Across SL iPad Case

cereal killer

Administrator
Joined
Sep 18, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
10
Location
United States
strotter-case-review.jpg

​


Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! With the Apple announcement behind us, it is time to announce our winner of the Strotter Across SL iPad Case. Before announcing the winner we just have to say FREE Mavericks? Wow!!! How cool is that? Ok, back on topic and our winner. A huge 'thank you' goes out to everyone who entered. Besides reading about all the fun costumes, some of us here at iPad HQ got some great ideas for our costumes this year :)

Without further adieu, the winner of the Slotter Case is........................Suns.......................

SunsNut!!! Congratulations SunsNut!! Beside winning best costume, you just won yourself a very cool iPad case.

Everyone please give it up for SunsNut!!
 
Thank you!!! I don't believe I've won anything since I won first prize for the costume. This is really exciting for me.
 
Personal congratulations from Strotter, SunsNut!! :)

And to those who did not win - or never entered - this is your second chance right here.

SunsNut, hope you will enjoy the Across! ( The case fits iPad 2,3,4) not the just announced iPad Air.

hands-free-ipad-case-across-collage1_grande.jpg




Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in our products!
 
Oops, I can't edit here, also Good Luck to everyone on the Second Chance, pretty great of them to do this!
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom