What's new

[GIVEAWAY] Strotter Across SL iPad Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite costume was as a witch, painted face, hat and all! Happy Halloween everyone!!
 
Halloween costume

I want to get a huge white shirt that me and my girlfriend can fit into and then put pillows under it and then make a huge bra to fit over us so it's like we are a walking pair of boobs. Tim
 
Favorite Ever Costume

I made it myself. I became Cruella Deville! We had a Halloween party and that costume rocked. Even had white streaks in my hair. Soooo much fun.
Ginnie
 
MANY years ago, just after college, I had a group of friends that rotated giving a Halloween party each year, with a theme. One year the theme was the Revolutionary War. I came as Benedict Arnold. My girlfriend mostly made the costume. It included a rope around my neck that she stiffened with some sort of starch so it stuck up a little above my head. She applied makeup around my neck to simulate a neck burn. I won the annual costume contest (a case of Heineken), and many suggested my girlfriend follow thru and go ahead and hang me.
 
Carry case contest

Football player is favorite using the same this year.
 
This cover is so cool!

I am going to submit my post to this in a minute. I took a look at the cover on their website and it is awesome!
 
My best Costume

I have dressed up in Costumes for my Halloween party at my company for over 20 years. I have won "best" costume contests for 18 out of the 20 times. I'd easily say that my best costume of all time is the "Headless man", where I build a full torso on top of my shoulders, with a headless neck with blood gushing out of it, and I wear an incredibly long trench coat so that it looks like I'm 9 feet tall. I expose my (real) head through the stomach of the trench coat and I place a pair of fake hands coming out of the sleeves of the trench coat, cradling my head in the bloody hands. I have posted a picture of this on my blog so you can see the full effect, which is at Living and loving life, which I just posted strictly for the benefit of this contest. By the way, if you read further down my list of posts, you'll also see a tribute to Steve Jobs. Happy Halloween and happy Apple ipad day!
 
Sounds good

Havent dressed up in a while. Best costume was a full witch mask and an evening gown.
Thanks
 
The best costume I wore was in college....when I had NO money to wear anything "cool". I put on my black sweatshirt and sweatpants, pinned on some socks, undies, and dryer sheets, and called myself 'static cling'. It was a huge hit! Even won a costume contest! Cheapest, easiest costume ever! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom