What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windows Vista HELP needed.

CupcakeKiller702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey anyone out there in forumville who can help me. I am currently running Windows Vista on my PC. Whenever I surf, and open various websites, I keep getting nag screens about secure content at the bottom of my windows. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE tell me how to disable these, and turn these nags off? I can't find where to do it, and it's driving me crazy! Here is what it looks like. I hate this!
Nag.jpg

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to identify the browser that you're using. Is this IE? I don't get this problem with Firefox at all.

Tim

OP
CupcakeKiller702

CupcakeKiller702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes! It is with IE. It is always at the very bottom of that page. I just would like to disable it.

OP
CupcakeKiller702

CupcakeKiller702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're not kidding. Sometimes more is not better. When I was using the Beta version, it screwed up my computer and kept cashing it. Firefox is SO much better.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts