What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wiimote not working with snes4iphone 7.0

bostongeek25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i purchased snes4iphone 7.0 from rock app i have a wiimote but it will not see it. i pressed 1 and 2 buttons the blue light is on but its stll not working.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It uses btstack make sure you turn off Bluetooth in the system settings.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well make sure btstack is installed, turn off Bluetooth and it works...really nothing else I can say, try reinstalling with cydia since rock app is so buggy and often screws up installs.

jncarent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wiimote is also not working for me. I got an error the first time I installed it. I've reinstalled both btstack and the emu and still no luck. Any ideas?

OP
B

bostongeek25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wiimote is also not working for me. I got an error the first time I installed it. I've reinstalled both btstack and the emu and still no luck. Any ideas?

Itscdumb no one tells u this but you have to press the sync button on the back of the wiimote in the battery compartment.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Itscdumb no one tells u this but you have to press the sync button on the back of the wiimote in the battery compartment.

I didn't have to do that, I turned off Bluetooth in the system settings, started snes4iphone and once it started I pressed and held the a and b buttons like it says to, it locks the controller and I play games with it. It is about as easy as it gets. Wish it had classic controller support tho.

Most reactions

Latest posts