What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snes4Iphone Issues

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone. New here to the board. I really like this site so I am glad that I found it. I am having issues with snes4iphone for my Ipad. I downloaded the snes4iphone app for my Ipad and I also downloaded Super Mario Bros World for it but when I try using it, its incredibly slow, or doesn't even load at all..I put it in landscape mode and I hear the sound of the game but I press every button to make it work and it does not so I just deleted it..does snes4iphone not work with the Ipad because I have seen Youtube videos of it working but it doesnt seem to work for m. So I dont know what I am doing wrong. Someone else told me about the SNES HD program, do I need that or will snes4iphone work? Do I need the wii mote to make the snes4 app work because I prefer just using the buttons on the snes app itself instead of the wii mote

Most reactions