What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WiFi using MiFi

Cway

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Sprint HTC EVO 4G pre-ordered and plan on using that as a hotspot for my IPAD and anyother device I have with me.

The hotspot feature is the same price as the IPAD 3G service, except I can connect other devices with my phone. It really is a no brainer in my situation since I am already with Sprint.

katochan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using Mifi/Verizon Ipad2 in Other Countries

I went with a Verizon Ipad2 (because that's what they had when I needed it), and now I have to figure out how I can make it work in other countries when there's no wifi.

It looks like my best option is a mifi, but I want to make sure I get the right thing. Here are my questions:

- If I get an AT&T mifi, does that mean I can only use it in countries where AT&T is a carrier?
- If I go to places without AT&T, does that mean I need to buy an unlocked mifi?
- When I get to the other country, do I just stick the local sim data card in, or do I have to do anything else to make it work.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts