What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WiFi Owners!!!

Mpaige

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WiFi Owners! Have fun for us 3G guys tomorrow, Give us some good reviews Ok ;) I don't know about the rest of my 3G brothers, but to keep me busy until the end of april or early may!!!(God I hope Not):mad: ...Were finally starting to get some great weather here in NY so I've been riding my Kawi :D YeaYea! That will keep my busy for a Min.....LOL :)

Last edited:

Xblitz44x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wanted to say, hang in there. It's a beautiful device and so far I'm extremely happy with it.

I'm in NJ, so we're enjoying the same beautiful weather. Hopefully your April flies by and you have your 3G before you know it.

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow... No Response!

Their too busy enjoying their wi-fi only iPads :mad:

But wait until they are someplace that has 3G but no wi-fi. Or if their lost, and they don't have a GPS. WHO will be envying who then?

kravdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry folks...
Those of us with our ipads are still trying to figure out how to type with accuracy...I am getting better, but it is really weird to have to type with your fingers above the keyboard vs rest on the keys...

Anyways, yes this thing kicks major butt. I'm pretty sure this is going to be the envy of every one that sees it.

Btw, this post took me about two minutes to type, and I am a 80+ wpm on a normal keyboard.

Terry2543

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad is awesome. I am typing this message with it. The 3G will be even a little more awesome, but I Am yet to see the benefit for me personally. I have tmobile and a data Plan on my nexus one. I can turn my nexus one to a wireless router for the iPad on the road or anywhere. Agps in the 3g model can give directions while giving in car navigation a better experience and accuracy but wifi works well and the goole maps for android remains unbeaten.

Xblitz44x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, it all depends on how you plan on using it and if you can afford an additional $30 payment each month. You 3G guys are going to love this thing.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the keyboard. Pages and Numbers is awesome. I can see getting more work done one this then I originally anticipated. I have not tried any games yet but plan to tonight. No regrets here. This is worth every dollar. I can't wait to try the 3G we have ordered for my wife.... She thinks she is getting the better one in our family, I haven't told her about the Sprint MiFi hub card I just got :)

*sent from my iPad*

Steppenroth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WiFi Owners! Have fun for us 3G guys tomorrow, Give us some good reviews Ok ;) I don't know about the rest of my 3G brothers, but to keep me busy until the end of april or early may!!!(God I hope Not):mad: ...Were finally starting to get some great weather here in NY so I've been riding my Kawi :D YeaYea! That will keep my busy for a Min.....LOL :)

Which kawi do you have? Klr here.

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow... No Response!

Their too busy enjoying their wi-fi only iPads :mad:

But wait until they are someplace that has 3G but no wi-fi. Or if their lost, and they don't have a GPS. WHO will be envying who then?

But I figured it would be the other way around... those that paid the extra $130 and the extra $30/month would envy those of us who get 3G access on our ipads without paying a single red cent more! =)

MyWi FTW!!!

asmny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could not wait for the 3G version. Jailbroke my iPhone, installed the tethering app and my iPad connects to it via wifi. Works like a charm.

DrH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far I'm not disappointed in any way. There is some adjusting to the keyboard, but other than that it's great. Lots of fingerprints so thinking of getting a screen cover. Since it synchs using iTunes it's a breeze to manage photos, music, apps, etc. I've only purchase one game...X-Plane and am having a ball.

64 WiFi

OP
M

Mpaige

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Which kawi do you have? Klr here.

Ninja 650r :D

Most reactions

Latest posts