What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WiFi Owners!!!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the keyboard. Pages and Numbers is awesome. I can see getting more work done one this then I originally anticipated. I have not tried any games yet but plan to tonight. No regrets here. This is worth every dollar. I can't wait to try the 3G we have ordered for my wife.... She thinks she is getting the better one in our family, I haven't told her about the Sprint MiFi hub card I just got :)

*sent from my iPad*

I did my first invoice on it yesterday and it was pretty smooth. I like that I can convert and email a PDF on the fly....I usually use google docs because it's easy to get to anywhere, but I think this will be easier...just wish numbers could output xls. Btw I typed this one handed...still comfy.

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My review is "better than expected". I have not installed any of the Iwork apps yet. I am still trying to decide how/where I will be using it. I installed WinAdmin to connect to my computer at work (a great app), and have started playing around with photos. I stopped the photo sync because I realized I needed to clean up my albums before syncing them. Using mail to send photo's is not easy-there is not a paperclip to attach files to emails-I guess this would be true of other docs as well. I think this is a strange "miss" on Apple's part. I am also surprised there is not a MobileMe app specific for the Ipad yet. That seems like one of those that should have been released at Launch.

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far I'm not disappointed in any way. There is some adjusting to the keyboard, but other than that it's great. Lots of fingerprints so thinking of getting a screen cover. Since it synchs using iTunes it's a breeze to manage photos, music, apps, etc. I've only purchase one game...X-Plane and am having a ball.

64 WiFi

That X-Plane app looks cool. Does it work well? How are the graphics?

Most reactions

Latest posts