What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WiFi connection symbol

Mbagni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have attached a screenshot just taken with my iPad where there is a strange symbol associated with "Twister". Does anybody know what that symbol mean?

Thanks!

Attachments

• image-2885032333.png
    image-2885032333.png
    333.7 KB · Views: 1,345

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mbagni said:
Hi all,

I have attached a screenshot just taken with my iPad where there is a strange symbol associated with "Twister". Does anybody know what that symbol mean?

Thanks!

Thats a wifi hotspot, my iPad normally shows this if I have turned on my hotspot on my iPhone.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

OP
Mbagni

Mbagni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks!
I wonder how many things are inside this jewel that I will never know due to the lack of a comprehensive official documentation ;)

Martlet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mbagni said:
Thanks!
I wonder how many things are inside this jewel that I will never know due to the lack of a comprehensive official documentation ;)

Right? I noticed that for the first time yesterday. I was in the mall and looked for a WiFi signal. There were a dozen of those.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That's the symbol I get when I tether to my iPhone. I wonder what the difference is that the iPad knows to display them differently.

Most reactions

Latest posts