What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wi-Fi Reception: mine is not good, how's yours?

chisaki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problems, max bars in whole house, downstairs and upstairs. Running 5ghz radio, wireless-n.

Download speed always over 15000 kbps measured with Speedtest X.

living2345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ever since I changed to WPA an downloaded the update my WiFi has been great.

nthnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have good reception on mine. And I'm using the Marware EcoVue case which I've read has a magnet.

newfmp3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine isn't great, even my nokia n800 tablet is far better. I noticed too that if I hold my hands on the top corners in landscape the signal gets worse

EZ-BAKED

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have not had a issue one with my wi-fi this thing runs better than anything in my house. It is of course less than 15 hrs old but runs great and is a wi-fi only model.

Ziller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wifi

I have experienced the same problem with the latest OS.
I spoke to the manager of the manhattan store and he said he had had no complaints.
I think like the iphone problem they are trying to hide it.
I was told the new OS version due out in the fall will not improve the situation. I am disappointed. More people experiencing the problem need to complain.:mad:

Highbred8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is weird. I have a belkin N router and inside the house I get full signal, I step out on the balcony and the signal is either full or none. On my iPhone 4 and my wides iPhone 3G it's full everywhere, I can even go out to my car and have decent receptions on the phones.

Fool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have now got mine working perfectly

My main cause was the BT router
I changed the channel again (4th time) but now gone to a rarely used channel and it's perfect

Very pleased and relieved to be honest so try your routers if you have issues

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Update fixed mine too. Not as good as of reception as my laptop, but now usable at least.:)

Most reactions