What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wi-Fi in Italy, Croatia, Greece

jimsaxman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 3 with wi-fi only. Will I be able to use this in wi-fi cafes, hot spots, hotels without incurring roaming charges in the above listed countries? Just wondering.

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jimsaxman said:
I have an iPad 3 with wi-fi only. Will I be able to use this in wi-fi cafes, hot spots, hotels without incurring roaming charges in the above listed countries? Just wondering.

There are no roaming charges if you don't use a telephone company to connect. And since you don't have anything but wifi I'm pretty sure you will not.

TechnologyWriter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely no charges--you aren't using a cell signal so there's nothing to charge you for. In fact, it would be impossible to bill you, as you don't have an iPad with a cellphone antenna in it.
You will likely need to pay to use wi-fi though, as most free wi-fi doesn't exist as commonly as before.

Most reactions

Latest posts