What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Travelling to more than one country

Beemer97

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First timer with posting and have read quite a bit so I understand what to do to get my iPad to work when I'm in Croatia but I'm also going to Italy for a couple days and wondered if there was an easier way of getting my iPad to work in both countries without buying a sim for each?

Biggysmallz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would suggest you have a look at the thread titled, "How does international plan work."

I think that is what they discussed there. It is just two threads down.

Btw from that thread there is a consensus that there are no international plans.

OP
B

Beemer97

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stupid question?

I've already hooked up with bell in Canada, is there anything I need to do to unlock from bell when go to Croatia or is it as simple as getting a sim card from a Croatian provider and setting it up there?

I'm not taking my laptop so little nervous about iPad being my only source of Internet connection while I'm there... Thanks for the replies!

Most reactions