What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wi-Fi Camera's

bgeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a old Kodak Z740 digital camera that I use for the most part for taking pics for my
BBQ pics for posting on various forums. I have been using the PC freebie irfanview to reduce
the file size with no apparent lost of quality. After searching around, I can not find a way to get
pics from the Kodak to the iPad2, unless I email them to a 2nd email account (PITA).
Been doing some searching for Wi-Fi camera's that I think might help my tec gap.
So I am looking for any features I should be looking for the Wi-Fi transfers from a Wi-Fi ready
camera for use with my iPad2.
I am not a professional looking for the high end, latest and the greatest.
Thanks

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Samsung has cameras which build up their own Wi-Fi. The one i use (rarely) has to be connected to the iPad while taking a photo to transfer them to the iPad. I also need a special app to get this done.

Did you also look at other options to import your pictures to your device, such as the Camera Connection Kit (CCK), which you can use to insert your SD card or connect your camera via USB to the iPad? There's also the Wi-Reader which could help: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-connect/109434-apotop-wi-reader-wireless-reader-router.html

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts