What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Security Camera

hook213

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been looking in to remote security cameras to be monitored by the Ipad.

Applications are house/ garden/garage monitoring from a distance using my ipad.

I would like the camera to work with the home wi-fi network, not to be connected to a router which is too far away to be practical.

Can anyone recommend a wireless camera that can be moved around the house, can be monitored by the ipad and simple to install?

Michael
This is why I wouldn't consider the Vuezone system. Comes directly from the website and it has to do with the fact that the cameras run of a small lithium battery rather than a wired power source. With the motion detection system/cameras, the system will only record 10-40 second clips.

Motion Activated Alerts

Record unexpected activity.
Vue CM motion detection cameras trigger and record a 10 or 40 second clip when something enters their field of view.

Link: Experience Vue | VueZone

Scroll to the bottom of the page, just below the "Pan & Zoom" next to the image of the camera for the quoted info above.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts