What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why WHITE?

Tom P.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered a white one online and then had second thoughts about my colour choice. I phoned Apple and asked if my order would be delayed if I changed the colour to black. They said my original order would have to be cancelled and a new one created for a black model. I told them to leave the order as is to avoid further delays in getting the iPad. So, I guess I will learn to like a white one.

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the look of the white iPad 2. I have a 64GB 3G white and a white 32GB iPhone 3GS.

64GB 3G White iPad

poker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We got white cuz my wife picked it. I think I would've preferred black. Our white one had lots of finger prints. The solution was a stylus :)

05GT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The white doesn't show prints and smudges as badly. Also, it looks pretty slick with the white front and a carbon fiber rear.

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got black but now i want white...lol

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Trky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went with white because I had the original ipad with the black border and wanted to try white. It doesn't really affect me, but I'd rather have white. I could deal with black too, just the color of the border that changes and it's not enough for me to care.

Captfx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I stood in line on 3-11 and could have gotten any one I wanted. So, I got a white 16gb wifi. Two weeks later I exchanged it for a 32gb 3g also white.
I really like the look and everyone knows it's an iPad 2.

Amok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I kinda overthought this one, too. I found (and purchased) a white one at Target last week as it was the one one in stock. Never opened the shrink wrap. Then i stood in line at the Apple Store for the black one on Saturday morning. Success...returned the white one unopened at Target.

Now that I've been exploring my iPad2...i gotta say, I'm not sure that the bezel color is all that. Enjoy in either color!

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the white Ipad. I liked the different look. And I have the ipod touch (which is black) so I wanted something that wasn't black. And I think the white one looks less like a bigger version of a ipod touch (like what I've heard some people say...)

k7lvo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wanted black; I ordered black; but I got the opportunity to buy a white one. I'm kind'a glad now - I like the looks of the white one. (it certainly doesn't look like a kitchen appliance, like I was afraid it would! :D)

Raahee214

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm exited because I got a 32GB iPad 2 for a early birthday gift from my wonderful mother! It's white and I absolutely adore it. It's now my favorite apple product I own! If your thinking of white get it, cause it's just beautiful

jimmy4fingers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered a carbon fiber front bezel to cover the white it actually has texture and is just thick enough so that if you set it on the screen it wont touch the glass it's pretty sweet

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
White looks lighter as well as cooler.
That said I went with black as I felt it works better with photos and videos.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When people see my white iPad they know it's the iPad 2. They r more fascinated it draws a crowd. The black one they ask is that the new one

Most reactions

Latest posts