What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Buy Ipad Sale

FLSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to this forum, so pardon my neophyte posting. I was excited yesterday that the ad with my Sunday paper stated that at least 3 Ipad 2 would be at every Best Buy. Of course that wasn't so. I did buy something at the local BB and used their feedback system to give them hec for false advertising. I got a reply via E-mail around noon that my local store had gotten in a shipment this morning and they were holding one for me. Happy to say I'm at home charging a 32G white WiFi as I write this! :)

FLSmith

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to this forum, so pardon my neophyte posting. I was excited yesterday that the ad with my Sunday paper stated that at least 3 Ipad 2 would be at every Best Buy. Of course that wasn't so. I did buy something at the local BB and used their feedback system to give them hec for false advertising. I got a reply via E-mail around noon that my local store had gotten in a shipment this morning and they were holding one for me. Happy to say I'm at home charging a 32G white WiFi as I write this! :)

FLSmith

Running out of stock on a high demand product is not false advertising my friend.

ps249

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine directly from apple.com on March 15 and received it Fed Ex on April 8- so its about a 24 day wait for online orders.

FLSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score

FLSmith

Running out of stock on a high demand product is not false advertising my friend.

My point was that BB never had the stock and therefore should not have advertised that they did. By noon Monday the store manager claimed a shipment had just come in and I had a choice of models from which to choose. Whatever the reasons, Sunday they had none, Monday they had several. Had I not complained, I wouldn't have my iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts