What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why did you buy your iPad?

Why did you buy your iPad?

• Total voters

**Rae**

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a rare type of breast cancer (inflammatory breast cancer) so I was asked to be part of a study while going through treatment. I did and fast forward 5 months, I get a check for $1,100...

I still had/have treatment ahead of me and I was sick of lugging around my laptop. So my husband talked me into (didn't need any convincing!) to purchase the 64g, 3G. Anyway, I love telling people how I purchased mine.

netkrazed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife spilled a hot soup all over her Dell laptop back in January and instead getting another laptop, we went with the iPad. Best little gismo we ever owned.

She loves the simplicity and portability of the iPad.

netkrazed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
**Rae** said:
I have a rare type of breast cancer (inflammatory breast cancer) so I was asked to be part of a study while going through treatment. I did and fast forward 5 months, I get a check for $1,100...

I still had/have treatment ahead of me and I was sick of lugging around my laptop. So my husband talked me into (didn't need any convincing!) to purchase the 64g, 3G. Anyway, I love telling people how I purchased mine.

Great story! Hope things are looking up for you, health wise!

God bless you! My friend's wife is a breast cancer survivor and been going on 5 years after her initial doctor told her she only had few good years left even with the treatment. My prayers and enjoy your iPad!

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when i saw that ipad2 was comeing out i sold my 1 1/2 yr old hp mini for 200.00 on CL and had 50.00 giftcard from bestbuy so i only had to come with the other half and i love my new toy

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
TV made me do it. All those commercials! And that music ~ wasn't my fault at all really. I just had to have it:D

I use it for work and play!

LOVE the bunny. Totally speaks the truth.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions