What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why did apple do this?

OP
S

Sincere11105

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really hope so. I don't like that this sexy beast is running the same OS as the iPhone.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
kheldour said:
I'd like to have a more specific date, than just "fall".
As said above apple delivers After developers and beta tests are final it's like baking a cake you have to wait to get the finished product. Apple just wants to put the creme on it before you taste it

Apple will not let you down oh they will time it to have maximum benifit to the stock quarter figures so I say early September
Col Australia

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm happy with the workings of the iPad right now. Any improvements will be welcome, but I'm not waiting for them as obsessively asidid the 3G release.

OP
S

Sincere11105

iPF Noob
Reaction score
J
I love this thing. I know apple is very sucessful. Specific dates would be nice. But remember the "30days and 90 days" for the ipad and 3g respectively? They weren't on time. So I guess when they are done it'll be ours. I can't wait

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple will not let you down oh they will time it to have maximum benifit to the stock quarter figures so I say early September
Col Australia

Yeah mate.....shareholders value is more important. With early September they could make me a good birthday gift ;)

wanga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What we need is multi-tasking, and I am hoping that we get that just like the iPhone users.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad already has features not on the iPhone which gets those with 4.0. And waiting for 4.0 does not preclude Apple coming out with 3.3 with features like multitasking.

Gazuga6176

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too am hoping that os4 will be a different beast then for the. I'd much rather wait for a richer experience then settle for a scaled up version.

Most reactions

Latest posts