What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why can't I download movies from Amazon

Fion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I am based in Hong Kong and have just bought the new Ipad and I can't download movies that I am trying to pay for to my Ipad. Why not? And if I can't how do I get movies so I can watch them on the plane?!
F

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
amazon movies require flash player to watch witch is not possible on the iPad. Also amazon movies stream and are not downloads so your airplane would need to have good wifi to get amazon movies on a capable device. Even if the plane has wifi, I would count streaming out as the plane wifi networks are normally slow.

You can rent or buy movies through iTunes that will be stored on the iPad and be playable on the plane without any network connection needed.

OP
F

Fion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for explaining that! When I go to i-tunes I can't find any movies, only trailers or apps for movie downloading!
Not that technical I'm afraid!

Most reactions

Latest posts