What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's upgrading their Ipad 2 to 5.0.1 and who's waiting?

IPADfreak90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanx guys, btw can i manually get a hold of da backup made and copy it to my pc by accessing da raw file system??

elektrobank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So just took the plunge from 4.3.3 to 5.0.1 ..it's funny some of the smaller tweaks u set and forget that you take for granted! Ie 5 row keyboard and better email / frame settings

Reading pod2g's A5 blog update doesn't give me a lot of short term confidence... But hey he said to upgrade.. And I'm enjoying his 5.01 untethered on iPhone so no regrets I guess

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
elektrobank said:
So just took the plunge from 4.3.3 to 5.0.1 ..it's funny some of the smaller tweaks u set and forget that you take for granted! Ie 5 row keyboard and better email / frame settings

Reading pod2g's A5 blog update doesn't give me a lot of short term confidence... But hey he said to upgrade.. And I'm enjoying his 5.01 untethered on iPhone so no regrets I guess

5 row keyboard is my most missed tweak for sure :(

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like how the keyboard keys are bigger but I also liked the 5 rows. Oh well.

AfternoonShift

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just updated my 2nd ipad2 to 5.0.1, and i'll keep my first on 4.3.3 for now. Best of both worlds.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AfternoonShift said:
Just updated my 2nd ipad2 to 5.0.1, and i'll keep my first on 4.3.3 for now. Best of both worlds.

Or you could update the ipad 1 to 5.0.1 and jailbreak using redsnow! Lol

Most reactions

Latest posts