What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is in love?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That is so sweet!. Thanks jjk it's good to hear about other love stories. I'm surrounded by broken marriages in my school.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Definitely not. I'm a lover not a fighter, you know that Gab.
It tends to be when the partner doesn't have the same love of education and let's face it this job can dominate your life especially at the top.
There are loads of secure marriages as well so I probably exaggerate. 

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its been 54 years but who is counting,she is also my best friend,I keep telling her to do things my way and we will get along,have I told you my bruises look real bad.

Al.

Yellow_Jello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I had a boyfriend.. We were going out for 1 year and 3 months and we met when I lived in Oklahoma in the Xmas Holidays, but then my parents split up and my "Mother", my sister, my lil' brother and I moved to England even though I wanted to stay with my Pa but I went back a month after we moved to england to surprise my boyfriend and found him cheating on me :(so I've now been single for a couple of months now D: x

Reaction score
I was in Target returning my Kindle and I saw her through the glass. it was love at first site with my iPad1. :D
I'm married with 5 kids and love my wife more today than when we first met. Love is more than an emotion. It's a choice. I can be happily married or always right, never both.
I always get in the last word ." yes dear"

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my Apple tablet

Yellow_Jello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
I was in Target returning my Kindle and I saw her through the glass. it was love at first site with my iPad1. :D
I'm married with 5 kids and love my wife more today than when we first met. Love is more than an emotion. It's a choice. I can be happily married or always right, never both.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my Apple tablet

N'awww how sweet =3

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Mark. If I knew your wife I would email this to her.

Very Cool, Sir. Very cool.:)

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Mark. If I knew your wife I would email this to her.

Very Cool, Sir. Very cool.:)

Especially this one:

How true for true love. I am still laughing..........

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts