What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is getting their 3 first?!

eddragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got it 11:37 PT. working from home. had to tell folks on conference call - brb. oboy oboy!!

lrstyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So did everyone receive theirs? I got mine earlier today around 11am est. (64GB w/ Wi-Fi). Could have sworn I asked for it to be engraved, but my invoice isn't showing it and customer service confirmed that. Oh well - regardless I LOVE IT!!!!!!! My first iPad :)

dynasty82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my new toys about an hour ago. Love it so far. newipads.jpg

Mitchgo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine showed up by FedEx less than an hour ago. And while I'm still downloading apps, the initial iCloud restore was AMAZING..seven wireless minutes later, the new iPad looked identical to the old. The cloud is fantastic!

Vishal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j joy j said:
I usually don't like seeing the FedEx dude, he likes to flirt with me ... not my type but boy was I glad to see him walkin to my door just now, I was filled with excitement IT IS HERE!

Well my iPad brought to me by FedEx girl.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hurray! My "precious" is here! :D

FedEx delivered it 10 minutes before the scheduled delivery time. And, yes, in case you were wondering - that DOES make for a long day of waiting!

I can understand, though. The driver said he had 40 iPads on his truck and that his hub got 3000+ iPads for delivery today. Wowser!

Anyone else, other than me, w-a-y impressed with the logistics involved in moving these things? May its just that my job used to be Logistics Management, but dang, I am very impressed with the entire day's ops, from Apple to the distro centers, all the way down to the delivery drivers. What awesome coordination.

Off to finish setting up the one for my sister. Enjoy the toy! :)

Marilyn

k7lvo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine was delivered at 11:40 a.m. Promised time was by 3:00 p.m.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Hurray! My "precious" is here! :D

FedEx delivered it 10 minutes before the scheduled delivery time. And, yes, in case you were wondering - that DOES make for a long day of waiting!

I can understand, though. The driver said he had 40 iPads on his truck and that his hub got 3000+ iPads for delivery today. Wowser!

Anyone else, other than me, w-a-y impressed with the logistics involved in moving these things? May its just that my job used to be Logistics Management, but dang, I am very impressed with the entire day's ops, from Apple to the distro centers, all the way down to the delivery drivers. What awesome coordination.

Off to finish setting up the one for my sister. Enjoy the toy! :)

Marilyn

Yay! I didn't know you were getting one too, way to go!!

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My father called me around noon (I'm on the east coast) to tell me my early birthday present was at their house and I should take a drive over before I pick my son up from school. Yeeeehaaaaaw! Black wifi 32gb absolutely gorgeous iPad 3 waiting for me! Best Birthday present EVER. Of course I said the same thing last year when I got an iPad 1 for my birthday;)

My son is excited since he is getting the iPad 1 and my husband is walking around the house scratching his head trying to figure out why we need two iPads in the house:p. This thing is so incredible. I can't believe the difference. I never had the 2nd generation so this is a huge upgrade for me.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
HappyPelican said:
My father called me around noon (I'm on the east coast) to tell me my early birthday present was at their house and I should take a drive over before I pick my son up from school. Yeeeehaaaaaw! Black wifi 32gb absolutely gorgeous iPad 3 waiting for me! Best Birthday present EVER. Of course I said the same thing last year when I got an iPad 1 for my birthday;)

My son is excited since he is getting the iPad 1 and my husband is walking around the house scratching his head trying to figure out why we need two iPads in the house:p. This thing is so incredible. I can't believe the difference. I never had the 2nd generation so this is a huge upgrade for me.

How lucky are you! And how Loved. Simply nice to read.

Most reactions

Latest posts