What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is getting their 3 first?!

OldGrumpy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received shipping update that it mine was shipped this morning, Wednesday, overnight priority from Middle Town PA heading to NC.

jags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is my Tracking information:

Chengdu, China 03/14/2012 3:45 P.M.
Arrival Scan
EPZ, China 03/14/2012 3:16 P.M.
Departure Scan

03/14/2012
5:41 A.M. Origin Scan
China 03/14/2012 1:47 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Just received shipping update that it mine was shipped this morning, Wednesday, overnight priority from Middle Town PA heading to NC.

vsstanton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, if I have it held at ups for pick up then I can't pick it up until Monday.....so I will wait by the window on Friday!

Slimseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got mine ...it's only Wed though! I will do the wright thing and bring it back to FedEx facility near me. I'm sure they will gladly drop it off to me on Friday.

saholz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After my order being stuck on "Preparing for Shipment" since my 3/7 order, I finally got an update today. It now shows shipped 3/14 via FedEx Overnight with a delivery date of 3/15 by 4:30 PM. Whew!

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine has been sitting in Nashville for days just because Apple put a "Future Delivery Requested" on the shipment. Looks as it FedEx in Nashville goes strictly by the book...

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine has been sitting in Nashville for days just because Apple put a "Future Delivery Requested" on the shipment. Looks as it FedEx in Nashville goes strictly by the book...

Mine is on that same exact truck. Looks like DFW won't get any early love.

DroidHAM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
  • Hi, my name is Stevie L. Welcome to Apple!
  • Stevie L: Hello! Welcome to Apple! How are you today?
  • You: Is it possible to to tell me why my order hasnt shipped yet? It is schedule for delivery Friday but its still waiting to ship. Its an anniversary gift for my wife and its time sensitive, im curious if its actually going to get here Friday
  • Stevie L: On the order status page does it say the deliver date?
  • Stevie L: Click here for order status.
  • Stevie L: Let me know how that opens.
  • You: it says friday, im not sure if it will get pushed back. Its being engraved, from what I understand thats done in China. I dont see how it will get here by Friday if its still in China waiting to get shipped
  • Stevie L: Okay I can assure you if it says it will deliver Friday then it definitely will. It may be over nighted to you.
  • You: ok
  • Stevie L: No worries. We do stick strongly to shipping dates and delivery dates. If it were pushed back then it would show on this page.

noel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My order is still processing, its been like that since i ordered it on the 8/3 early morning about 1.00am when the apple site in the uk came back on, i ordered a black 32gb with 4g also the new apple tv.

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got mine ...it's only Wed though! I will do the wright thing and bring it back to FedEx facility near me. I'm sure they will gladly drop it off to me on Friday.

I had to look on the calendar to see if it was April 1 yet. ;)

John Adams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same for me. Mine got to Louisville on the 10th and has just sat there. I would have thought it would have proceeded to my local hub to be held until the 16th. I hope it makes it. I took Friday, the 16th off so I could be here.

I ordered my new iPad on March 7th with engraving. It was shipped from China on March 9th via UPS. It arrived at the Louisville, KY UPS center (their central US location for air shipments) the morning of March 11th. It is now 2+ days later and UPS tracking shows it is still at the UPS Louisville location. I suspect UPS is holding the iPad shipments at Apple's request so that they will not be delivered to customers before Friday, March 16th (the same day they go on sales in stores in the USA).

norfolk_yid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPS is still not recognising my tracking number. apple site says shipped on 10/3.

starting to get worried now!

Sting67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine shipped on 10th too.. I'm pretty sure it's deliberate that they are. It delivered before 15/16th. Last week I ordered a HDD from Apple.. Standard post, received it in less than 18hrs!!!

Most reactions