What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who doesn't own an iPhone . . .

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never owned anything by apple, but bought the iPad cause it's so sleek, but now that I see all the apps available, I am considering an iPod touch..

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I never owned anything by apple, but bought the iPad cause it's so sleek, but now that I see all the apps available, I am considering an iPod touch..
I have the iPod Touch as well and its a great complimentary piece to the iPad. My son makes really good use of the educational apps and I use the Nike+ for running. Great item.

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Track phone! Very cheap. Work everywhere. I can't see spending $100/ mo for a cell phone.

qnet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.network-creations.net
Wow, I thought it would be a lot of Apple fans on this thread. I had never had a Apple product before the Ipad and I just ordered a Iphone 4 today. I can't believe I'm switching to At & t and, now am having concerns after reading a few of the posters from Georgia. I don't want to deal with coverage problems. My Nexus one is currently on auction on Ebay along with the accessories.

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 3rd generation iTouch and my iPad and a really basic cell phone that I have used perhaps six times in three years.

Kargurin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an itouch, iPad, droid and now droidx. I enjoy all. But I'm sticking with android and verizon for my phone because I like the customization and verizon service. The apple/android competition is great for consumers.....the debate surrounding which platform is best is pretty meaningless to me.

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No iPhone here. Have a BB Curve (my wife and I both). One iPad and I want the iPhone, but don't want AT & T. Where I live the cover is horrible. If Verizon gets it I'll end up with an iPhone after my contract for the BB is up. Until then I may get my wife a iPod Touch and see how that works for her, otherwise we'll be a 2 iPad family at Christmas.

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't really need a smartphone since I got the iPad. I carry it everywhere just like an phone...and when in a pinch..I'll even use it to make calls

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't and no.....

. . . And would you now consider one having used the iPad?

I'm very impressed with the apps available, in my opinion there are more useful, available apps than for my current windows mobile.

My phone contract is up in a few months but I can upgrade now to an iPhone, although the isn't that good.

Anyone else in the same boat?

AT&T service in my area is not great. My house is only in Edge area so I have a Touch and a wifi Ipad. Have a Palm Pre Plus with free mobile hot spot though LOL (Verizon--whom I'm not very happy with this moment over the net neutrality issue but phone service is good).

Squirrel71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPhone 4 and love it. I have had no problems either. I've had every phone imaginable..one of those people who gets bored with the phone after a while. I picked up the iPhone 3G and was smitten.

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Droid. I have it rooted and use it as a wifi hotspot for my iPad. Having the ipad has changed my view of ios. I am really impressed with it but I am so tied to google with my phone I don't know if I could switch. I definitely don't want to move to AT&t though so it wouldn't be till the iphone came to verizon that I would consider it.

OP
Anfield800

Anfield800

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies, really helped me make my mind up.

Bought an iPhone!

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My husband and I both have Palm Pres through Sprint. It has the best data plan for the money. I am able to use my phone as a hotspot so don't really need the data plan. I probably would have gotten just the wifi model had I known that AT&T was going to pull their unlimited plan so quickly.

lrg32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish I could use an iphone again so bad. I moved into a new apartment a few months back that gets zero reception when using the iphone. Sad to say but I had to sell my iphone and am currently using a blackberry tour just because for some reason, I get one bar with this phone. Well hopefully a new ipod touch comes out soon with a camera and face time.

Most reactions

Latest posts