What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who can recognise this game? Please help!

Jotal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi There,

We were in An Apple store in Guernsey last week. On the Ipad of that store we played a game and I forgot the title. It goes like this:
There are corners where a small ball lies. In the middle there is a round hole with cirkels around it. With your finger you have to roll the ball towards the hole. The closer to the hole, the more points you earn. When the ball falls in the hole, you get a punishment. Then you get less seconds to roll as much balls as you can.

Who recognises this game? I have been looking all over the place but I can't find it back. Please help...

OP
J

Jotal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply...

But I doubt it is Labyrinth because I can't find that level....
I doubt it because in Labyrinth you have to move the ball by moving the ipad. In this specific game you have to move/ roll the ball towards the middle with your finger... Any other suggestion?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like skee ball to me.

App Shopper: Skee-Ball (Games)

I can tell you didn't grow up in America because every American has been to Chuck E Cheese as a kid and played this game and would know what it's called. :D

OP
J

Jotal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for thinking with me.... I really liked the game you named and I'm playing it now... In Holland we don't know skee-ball but it's nice...
Though....
It's not the ipad game I was looking for...
In this game the hole is in the middle of the field. You can also earn points (I believe 10-20-30) but if you roll the ball too hard it falls in the hole...

Maybe other suggestions?

OP
J

Jotal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, yes, yes!! This is the game.. !!
I was looking for something with space in the name, but I would never have found it as a part of a game...
You are the game expert!
Respect and thank you!
Chantal

Most reactions

Latest posts