What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" of this software? Can give me some advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markyorose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" of this software? Can give me some advice?
I want to be able to export my Android SMS database to my pc in a friendly txt, html or pdf format that is easy to read. I have the sms.db file ready to use, i just want to be able to easily convert it. What applications that are completely free can I use? I have over 10000 sms in this database. My phone Version is android 4.3.3. Thanks.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, you might be better to ask that question over at our sister forum here, http://www.droidforums.net/

It's not that we don't want to help, because we do and you are welcome here......but here be iPads.

And with that, this thread is now closed.

The Archangel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions