What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White really Buckskin color?

cyndy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I chose white for my iPad 4. It sure isn't white. It's cream. It's really the color of a buckskin. And it's kinda' disappointing. And I sure don't want to take it back. Is the white not really white?

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I dunno......
I was at the Apple store yesterday and looked at the ipad 4 models along with the mini.
When comparing the black and white next to each other the white sure looked white to me.

I suppose all alone it may be a different shade.....

Why not try it for a few days and see if it "grows on you"
If not, you can return it within 14 days for the black model.
<Edit> I forgot you got it @ BB so you have at least 30 days to see if you like it.

My opinion...
It's definitely personal preference but I would never get the white.....to me it's to distracting looking at it while using the iPad.
Plus I think it shows wear much easier.
I absolutely love the black with the silver back.....looks elegant! :thumbs:

Good luck....

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's a lovely shade of white, which is why those sell out so fast. But you know there are always many shades of any color and often "white" means a shade of white. If you really don't like it, take it back.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My opinion...
It's definitely personal preference but I would never get the white.....to me it's to distracting looking at it while using the iPad.

+ 1, even though I think the white mini is lovely, I wouldn't buy it.

Last edited:
OP
C

cyndy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I see why it's yellowish. I brought it home turned it on, snapped it in sleep cover and never seen it anytime but with the glow of the light. Off, it's white, on ivory. I really never seen a white iPad. Personally I was thinking ever other brand's tablet is black, only Apple has white tablet.

Thanks all for the input! You sure are a great bunch here!

Most reactions