What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White ipad cases....

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
applechick said:
Just curious as to what kind of case people use on the white iPad?

White leather smart cover and a transparent form fitting rubbery Kensington cover on back. If I was to use it outside a lot I would likely get a sturdier solution.

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zphone said:
White leather smart cover and a transparent form fitting rubbery Kensington cover on back. If I was to use it outside a lot I would likely get a sturdier solution.

I heard the cream smart cover gets dirty easily. True?

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
applechick said:
I heard the cream smart cover gets dirty easily. True?

Yes. It is true.
I am using it to advantage by giving it a well used rustic look ;-)

BobjGear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just curious as to what kind of case people use on the white iPad?

Hi applechick,

The following colors of my Bobj Protective Silicone Cases are available on Link: Bobj Cases at Amazon.com

These are heavy duty, "Food-Grade Silicone" which means they are free from harmful chemicals that would prevent the use of the material in products that come in contact with food. Not that you are going to use your iPad as a cutting board, rather, this makes these cases extremely rugged and washable with warm tap water and antiseptic or regular hand soap. They dry spot free with a lint free cloth. They are thick closed-cell silicone, not a "skin", which adds a little weight in exchange for a lot of protection. All this makes these cases extremely "kid friendly", and a great travel companion. Bobj Protective Cases are being used in school systems, aboard US Naval Vessels, by Service companies out in the field, but mostly by everyday owners concerned with protecting their precious investment.

IPad Cases All colors Front View JPG 1500w.jpg

Last edited:

6mildollarman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's on of the few cases I have for my new white iPad:

image-307822293.jpg

It's a Cygnett case, part of the Lavish Earth series. I think the earth tone natural color is a good compliment to the white bezel. Build quality is excellent, and it looks professional enough for business use.

Or you can go with this one if you drive a Ferrari (or want the feeling of owning one lol):

image-3909058814.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts