What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does the vaja case white leather hold up?

cozyann88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am very interested in the white ipad Vaja case. I am worried about it getting dirty very easily or worn looking. Does anyone have any experiences? Thanks

JJankord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a white Argos iPad case that I absolutely love! Best case I have ever seen or used. Check it out.

OP
C

cozyann88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a white Argos iPad case that I absolutely love! Best case I have ever seen or used. Check it out.

I saw this case when I was looking and really liked it until I saw the writing on the inside. What is up with that?

JJankord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Emerald Tablet of Hermes... I like the design work on the inside cover. I think the writing ads to the mystic of the case.

weaselnoze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
any white material gets dirty. I had an incipio shell for my iphone my pants color eventually 'stained' the plastic. :(

Most reactions

Latest posts