What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Air Cases/Accessories

iG33k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After browsing through the forums, I have yet to come across any related to the iPad Air specifically. If I overlooked it, my deepest apologies. With that being said, I welcome everyone to discuss which iPad Air you currently own (Color, Capacity, Carrier- if applicable) What cases/accessories are you using? how are you using your iPad? Any apps you could share that increase usability and productivity. This is an "anything" goes thread for iPad Air owners.

I will start:

I have the White/Silver 64GB WiFi/LTE AT&T Model. I have the Red Smart Cover for around the house (sometimes) and I also just recently picked up the Zagg Folio Keys Case!! Let me be the first to tell you, I have a profound HATE for keyboard cases. Most of them do it all wrong: bulky, cheap looking/feeling, garbage keyboards, non-protective. This one though, WOW! From the aesthetics down to the functionality is a home run - in fact I'm typing this on it right now:) The keyboard is SPOT on. It literally looks like a White MacBook Air!! People @ work have already asked how I got a White MBA.. Enough said. Chime in and lets converse!

Caesars

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 64gb silver , I just bought the leather case from apple. I know I could have gotten the exact same type of case for 10 bucks on amazon, but I love the leather case I bought for my phone (from apple). I'll probably end up getting a keyboard case at some point, for now I'm loving the OFFICIAL Apple leather smart case

Note 3 ~ 5s

Most reactions

Latest posts